Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cookies & Chanukah!

I've been on a baking frenzy lately and today I decided to try some Ranger Cookies. I'd never had them before but can't go wrong with oatmeal, cocounts and raisins (or craisins in the ones I did today). I can't stop eating them! I packed a bag of them so I won't eat those so I can take them over to Mimi's house for Chanukah on Saturday. They said they didn't need me to bring anything so I'll probably bake something else too and just bring a bunch of yummy homemade treats over! Who doesn't love sweets for the holidays? And speaking of holiday's and Chanukah... today was the 2nd night so it was CJ's night to light the candles (we start with the youngest and work our way up). Also when I was baking daddy was watching some Charlie Brown with the boys and paused it for them to come help me mix up some of the ingredients for the cookies. Then they finished the movie while I baked and waiting for the sun to set to light the menorah.Then the boys got to open a present and they had a blast riding on their "horsey's"

No comments:

Post a Comment