Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

I crawled into my big bed by myself last night. Jameson got up to nurse and I was still alone in my bed, well, until I brought Jameson into bed with. Later that night I woke up to switch sides and there were 2 more little boys in my bed (CJ and Wyatt) and not long after that Logan was in my room waking me up because "Daddy told to go back to bed, but the sun is up!". Slowly all the older boys found there way out of bed and Jameson and I cuddled until almost 9am when I heard the boys and started to smell breakfast cooking. I texted my hubby to tell him I was up and ask if I could come out.... his response.... a text back "No" :) So I waited and Logan came into my room with a plate of food, followed by CJ with some orange juice :) After breakfast the boys trotted in with their art projects for me, so stinking cute! and then they went off to play and Hubby made a milk and honey mixture for me to soak my feet and watch some TV. After that I got a nice hot shower before he had to go to work. It was a really great day and instead of stressing and cleaning the house and making dinner I've just lounged around with my boys and ate leftovers for dinner. 
Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment