Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012!

My Resolution:
Keep up with my quest and do even better! Don't give up! Be strong!

I rang in the new year with all 5 of my favorite guys and got all my kisses in from each of them. My life is so blessed! This year is going to be the best one yet as I embrace everything that life has to throw at me. I know it's going to be a crazy one and I am prepared. I have my special education teacher certification test to take, more observations, one more class for my degree then student teaching before graduating with my master's degree! I have 4 birthday parties to plan, I can't believe come July I'll have a 7, 4, 3, and 1 year old! My house will remain in a state of cleanliness that will keep me sane and I will spend more time with the boys teaching them and playing with them. We will also work on the boys picking up after themselves more and helping more around the house. The schedule we have set up and keep falling off the wagon with is post on the fridge and we will ALL be sticking with it. Hubby has been working out and I need to jump back on that train as well. Lastly I will be going more green when I can. I already have changed a lot from just recycling cans, paper, cardboard, etc.

Be ready 2012... I'm coming for you!!!

What are your resolutions for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment