Friday, March 22, 2013

4 ingredient deliciousness

A while back I posted a recipe for banana "ice cream" with just frozen bananas and vanilla in a food processor. http://myquesttobeabettermommy.blogspot.com/2012/05/homemade-banana-ice-cream.html While that is amazingly delicious on its own I decided to try something to change it up a little. This is a recipe for chocolate peanut butter banana ice cream and it is just as easy and only 4 ingredients! The batch I made today is a little smaller as I only had 2 frozen bananas and I cut down on the vanilla since I knew I was going to be adding other favors. So, here ya go.... And ENJOY!

2 frozen bananas (slice and the freeze)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbs cocoa powder
1 heaping tbs creamy peanut butter (more or less to taste)

Add the bananas into a food processor until they start to get creamy. Add vanilla and cocoa powder and process until mixed and then add peanut butter until thoroughly mixed.

Scoop and serve!

1 comment:

  1. A friend tried this and added chocolate chips and said it was amazing.... I will have to try it! And the thought of Nutella has come up as well... Mmmm can't wait!

    Please let me know what you think if you try this, or any, of my recipes!

    ReplyDelete