Sunday, April 7, 2013

Taking THE ORANGE RHINO CHALLENGE

Maybe you have heard of it, maybe not, but it is all the rage in the stay-at-home-mommy world (do I count as a SAHM anymore??)! The Orange Rhino Challenge is a challenge to stop yelling. I have heard about it through several people posting on Facebook and decided today to really check into it. I'm a yeller, I can admit it. I hate it, but I do it and as hard as I try I can't seem to stop. Fortunately, I am not the only one! It feels so good knowing there are other parents out there that really struggle with this.

I feel like you hear and see about these perfect parents with their perfect kids who never yell and I want to be one of them. Well, maybe not perfect... Where's the fun in that?

So here I go, starting tonight hopefully but officially tomorrow. I actually have a lot of things starting tomorrow. We are kicking it into high gear and getting things figured out (my husband and myself) and on a schedule. The kids need it, and we do too. Tomorrow is a new day in our home. I am excited and incredibly nervous!

Make sure you check out http://theorangerhino.com/ for more information and check in with me and let me know how it goes for you if you start the challenge too (or how you are doing if you have already climbed on board!)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment