Saturday, February 12, 2011

Getting into a Routine & Schedule

Now is the time! I'm finally getting solid into a routine and getting a schedule going, although it's still a work in progress. My husband is back at work now (although his days off will be different from normal the next few weeks) but that is making it easier to see how things are going to be. I had 2 nights home alone with all 4 boys and it actually went really smoothly. Tuesdays and Thursdays he has class so I'm home alone from 9am to 10pm basically. For my sake, and the boys, I'm working on a schedule and I'm going to set in time to do projects or some formal learning time with them every day. Right now I just have a basic skeleton and it looks sort of like this:
  • 6:35 wake up
  • 6:45 breakfast
  • 7:05 Logan to school
  • 7:30 mommy work out
  • 11:00 lunch
  • 11:30 nap
  • 2:00 pick up Logan
  • 2:45 snack and homework
  • 5:30 dinner
  • 7:00 bath/shower
  • 7:30 bed time
I have some fill in time after Logan is at school and lunch to do some activities with CJ, Wyatt, and Jameson too when he is able to. As you can see from the schedule I've also started to incorporate working out into my schedule. I did Tae Bo this week and also took a walk with all 4 boys after we picked Logan up from school. I want to make sure to do things to keep the boys active too. Now that the weather is warming up again we will try to go play outside more.

No comments:

Post a Comment