Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick Days!

Having sick kids and a newborn really makes it difficult to do much of anything! Logan has had an on again off again fever and a pretty bad cough since the weekend and I sent him to school Tuesday and Wednesday only for him to get sent home again. He stayed home today so he could see his DR and since I'm not crazy enough to try to take all 4 boys to the DR office myself, especially not during nap time, I went to my grandma's and left CJ and Wyatt with her while I took Logan and Jameson for Logan's appt. Then we went with her to McDonalds for lunch. Turns out that Logan has the end of a cold and the start of an ear infection UGH! So meds and off of school again tomorrow (Friday), so he has pretty much had this whole week off of school! I've been ok at keeping up with the laundry and keeping the house straightened up but that's about it. When I'm not dealing with the kids I've been working on my school work (I'm hoping I at least end up with a C in this last class I had because I did NOT do very well). Hopefully next week I can really get into the routine I started last week. I've also been wanting to go to the Zoo with the boys so if they all feel OK we are going to try to go this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment