Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday!

This was the best Black Friday for me yet! I got to Wal*mart around 8pm (sale started at 10pm) since my dad was able to come by and sit with the older boys (I kept Jameson with me) and I got everything I needed and was in line to check out around 9pm (only an hour waiting in line lol). Then came home and got to sleep around midnight before getting up at 4am to take my dad to the airport. On the way home stopped in at Toys-R-Us and got what I wanted there on sale and then last stop at Big Lots for the last of my awesome deals. All that really mattered were that I got the boys their gifts from Santa and I did, Logan gets a grill, CJ gets a tool bench, Wyatt gets a kitchen, and Jameson a computer. HORRAY! I got 95% of my Christmas decorations up and hopefully Justin will get up on the roof tomorrow to finish and we'll get our tree Tuesday! I love this time of year, I just wish it wasn't 70 degrees so it would feel more like Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment