Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mommy VS 6 Kids

We'll call it a draw! The house isn't destroyed but boy did I end up with a headache! It wasn't too bad but having an extra 2 kids was definitely an interesting experience :) I watched a friends 3 year old and 5 month old and I think the hardest part was giving the baby his bottle and nursing Jameson. As soon as I'd go to make a bottle Jameson wanted to nurse lol. Jealous much?All in all it was a productive day. I got cleaning done in the morning, vaccumed, did some dishes, cleaned a bathroom, washed some diapers and I got my homework done for the day. Kids all ate breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks and all finally went to sleep! I'm feeling good about how things are going, I even took a long walk with the boys to get the mail (we walked around the other street instead of coming straight home). I know I keep saying I'm determined to get back on track but now I really am making steps in that direction. Hopefully tomorrow I'll start back on my menu planning and get my shopping list to a point where I don't start to stray and pick up stuff while grocery shopping! I have 1 more week of this class I'm in and I have a HUGE assignment due so I'm going to be juggling a lot, but after next Tuesday it is ON like DONKEY KONG! I am getting the house in perfect order (well kinda have to since we are going to host Thanksgiving early on Wednesday at the house) and then I'm setting up my cleaning and laundry schedule and I WILL stick with it! Hopefully I can get back on my work out regime again too.
Alas, it's time to go again and get a little house touch ups done before the hubs gets home. Maybe I'll go to bed early... but probably not...

No comments:

Post a Comment