Monday, November 7, 2011

Uhhhh....

I am going to take it as a good sign that I haven't been finding the time to blog lately. One f my issues before was that I was spending way too much time online or just sitting on the couch watching TV and I have definitely cut back on that A LOT. I guess it helps that Jameson isn't nursing as much so I don't have that excuse. I haven't even had to call a break on internet use to cut back, I've just been busy cleaning and doing homework and just keeping up with the house. It's proving to be a little more work than I really thought so I'm still trying to get into a groove to get everything cleaned. Heck, I'm still not all the way unpacked! Most of our things have places now but our bedroom/closet and the office really are disasters, the garage too. But over all I'm really happy with the house and proud of myself for things being pretty presentable. Right now I have a goal and I'm doing my best to keep with it :

My house will always be at least presentable to a point that I would not be embarassed if someone just stopped by unexpectedly!

Granted this has never happened but I'd like to keep it at a consistant state of neatness. At least as much as can be expected with 4 little tornadoes boys!

Now I am hoping to get back to a point where I'm on here blogging a little bit more. It really doesn't take long and I do enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment