Thursday, September 2, 2010

PAINT!

Wyatt was a paiting machine yesterday! It had been a while since I'd had him try to paint so while Logan was at school, that's what we did. CJ painted too and he's become quite the little artist! At first Wyatt did a really good job getting paint onto the paper but before I knew it he had paint on his face... then more... then more... then even more! By the end of it he looked like someone had beaten him up!
But he still looked cute to me :) They had a really good time and I need to definitely do painting projects more often. It seems to keep both of their attention longer than coloring with crayons or markers. With the holiday's coming up it will be more fun to do painting projects with a fun holiday theme. I already have some ideas for Halloween that I know the boys will love. I can't wait to use their little hands and feet to make spiders and ghosts... to stuff paper into trashbags and hang ghosts outside... I'm going to definitely look up more ideas for more fun art projects for Hallowee, Thanksgiving, Channukah and Christmas since the holidays will be here before we know it! I just LOVE holiday time, it is by far the best time of year! So much fun and happiness and just a good feeling all together. Plus then the time will go by faster and I'll blink and it will be January and then Jameson will be here! I can't wait to meet my new little boy. Although that means Logan will be turning 6... then CJ will be 3... maybe I won't rush it too much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment