Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!

I've been trying hard to keep up with my cleaning schedule with Justin being home and this week I've been doing really well. Doing projects with the boys, however, has kind of slowed down since he likes to put on movies during the day so the boys cuddle up with him and watch TV. Today though he is in class so I decided (after putting some laundry in the washer) to pull out some pumpkin pictures for the little ones to paint! They both actually did really well with it... normally they paint for a little bit and then are ready for another paper lol. But I got both of them to paint almost the whole pumpkin in and they were fine for me to take them when they were done :) Wyatt did a great job keeping the paint on his paper and not all over the table and his face :) Well, he did make a mess, of course, what can you expect from a 14 month old using paint lol, but he did pretty well over all. He even was using the paint brushes and had fun using 2 at a time or painting one brush with the other. It's been a while since I've bought paint and they are running low, normally I buy those types of things for the holiday's just so they have more things to open but I may need to buy some before then since I have so many painting projects that I want to do! I'm not sure how or where right now but I want to hang up their pumpkins (I have more so that Logan can paint one and CJ and Wyatt can do another one) and if it's not too expensive I think I want to laminate them and use them as decorations! After the boys go down for nap, if they are dry, I'm going to cut them out too and I can't wait to see how they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment