Sunday, April 21, 2013

ORC day #12

Seriously, one of these days bedtime is going to get easier, right?

We've barely even started and I want to pull my hair out.

I try to read a story and I have one yelling and covering his ears. Another one not staying in his bed. And the others whining they can't hear the story.

Monster spray. Hugs and kisses. Tucks. And goodnights.

Then.... Still talking, screaming, and not staying in bed.

It's just SO STRESSFUL. I seriously HATE bedtime. If I could just say goodnight and go down stairs and do what I need to do it would be so nice. But it's even worse if I try to walk away. Then it's more screaming and following me. My husband has it a little easier, they at least will stay in bed and be quiet for him until they fall asleep. He still has to sit outside their door until then though. This time of day just makes my blood boil. I could have a fantastic day and come 7:30 I am ready to jump out of the second story window.

I will not yell. I will not scream. I will not yell. I will not scream. I. Will. Not. Yell.

I. WILL. NOT. SCREAM.

Here's to day #12!

Now I start being a full time working parent. These next few weeks should be interesting. I hope we can get bedtime figured out so that I still have a little quiet alone time before I have to get to bed since I will be getting up and out early to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment