Monday, June 13, 2011

Art, Park & Cuteness!



The other day CJ and Logan decided they were going to draw together. Logan has a composition book that didn't really get used during the school year so he's been kind of using it as a sketch book. It was super cute with the 2 "big" boys hanging out on the same chair at the kitchen table drawing together! They don't get a long often but they were just 2 little peas in a pod for a good 15 minutes. It's amazing when the boys get along, I wish it happened more often. Then we got invited to a friends house to play (I, of course, forgot to bring out my camera so I don't have any pictures of the boys playing on the waterslide) but before then we went to the park and I did remember I had my camera so I got some cut pictures of the boys playing around. They are just so cute it's hard to pick my favorite pictures to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment