Thursday, June 30, 2011

Disappointed

I'm disappointed in myself. I've been slacking so much on everything lately. Perhaps it's because it's summer, but I just can't get up in the mornings lately, I haven't worked out in a couple weeks, and my house is a complete disaster. Yesterday and today I finally started to get caught up on my laundry and cleaning up the house, but there is still a lot to get done (but isn't there always?). Now that I'm getting caught up I'm determined to get back into my work outs and getting up in the mornings and everything like that. This next week will be a little crazy with it being the 4th of July and then Wyatt's 2nd birthday and party on the 6th but after that I'm making a commitment to myself and really getting back into things with NO excuses. I've been feeling really down on myself and so sluggish (I think I need to work on my diet too so I can see if that will help) and I think once my house is clean and I'm working out again and eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a healthy manner that I'll get to feeling better. I also think I need to be getting out of the house more and doing more things with the boys. That's another thing that I'm disappointed in myself over. I used to do so many fun activities with Logan and even with CJ but having Wyatt and now Jameson I just feel so overwhelmed and like I can't sit and have them all working on things. I hate feeling like I'm failing my boys, but I feel that way sometimes. I used to read to Logan every night before bed and several times through out the day but I don't think that continued even after having CJ, let alone now. I started this blog as a way to help myself become a better mommy and so far I'm still failing. Now Jameson is done nursing I'm going to put him to bed, clean up the kitchen from dinner and go spend some quality time with my boys before bed time and then I'm going to read them a book after they take a bath and tuck them in to bed and promise to them that I'll keep it up. I have to for myself and more importantly for my 4 wonderful and amazing little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment