Saturday, August 31, 2013

4 ingredient "cookies"

This is another Pinspired recipe that I added my own little twist to.

The basic recipe called for two bananas and one cup of quick oats. As I started I quickly realized this was going to be way too small of a portion so I doubled it. Then added a couple handfuls of chocolate chips. After I got two batches loaded into the oven I had a little left over for a couple more cookies so I. Threw in a handful or so of coconut flakes. PERFECTION!

So here is how the final recipe would look:

4 ripe bananas
2 cups quick oats
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup of coconut flakes (maybe more depending on how much of the coconut flavor and texture you want)

Mash and mix the ingredients together then spoon onto a greased cookie sheet (well, I prefer parchment paper). Then press them down to make a more solid cookie. If you don't shape them they will come out looking just like little lumps! (Yes, I did that with the first two sets I made lol)

Bakes at 350 for 15 minutes

They aren't EXACTLY like a cookie but they are really tasty and with out all the sugar a healthier option.

No comments:

Post a Comment