Sunday, November 14, 2010

playing catch up!

Geeze! You'd think I hadn't been doing anything with the way this blog has been going lately. I think with the boys being crazy and me being exhausted whenever we DO do anything I don't get any pictures and I am too tired to get on here and post. Hopefully next week I'll be all caught up and be rested enough to get back on track with this blog... but I won't hold my breath.

The boys had a great halloween! Wyatt was adorable going up to houses and knocking on doors.




We've done a few activities and been busy with baseball season (which is over now until spring!). The other day all 3 boys were coloring and Wyatt decided to color his belly and not his paper lol. They love to color!


We did some playdough today after hair cuts. Daddy said it was time for Wyatt to get a big boy cut and buzz it like him and the older boys... he looks just like CJ now and too old. I'm sad and I miss his long hair already! I think we will keep it shorter than it was but definitely NOT as short as it is right now. I don't like it.

And since I didn't post this when I started writing it (about a week ago) I feel like even more of a slacker! Things have just been hectic. I haven't been feeling well, the boys have all had the sniffles and all I want to do is sleep. Not to mention school and all my hw and reading is making things crazy. I've been getting back up to date with the cleaning and this week made a full meal plan so we can avoid having an excuse to eat or order out. Laundry is all caught up (for the moment) and the house is pretty clean. With the gorgeous cool weather the boys have been practically BEGGING to go outside (finally!) and so they have been out in the yard a lot the past week or so. It was too cold today though, but we did have a nice toasty fire and when CJ and Wyatt were taking a nap, Logan and I played a game of Guess Who? I've been trying to cook more full meals and bake more (I LOVE to bake!) and made some delicious pumpkin bread the other day and have some bananas ready to make some yummy banana bread, maybe tomorrow.

Time to get back on the ball and try to get on here at least every other day to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment