Sunday, November 13, 2011

CHECK!

Plan menu.... CHECK!
Stick to shopping list... mostly CHECK!
Do art with the boys... CHECK!
Baths... CHECK!
Dishes... CHECK!
Set up sewing machine in office.. CHECK!

Ok... you get the point :) I got a bunch done today that I wanted to do. Unfortunately I couldn't get my sewing machine working still. ::POUT:: But I did get to do some art with the older 3 boys. Logan had to disguise a turkey for school so while he did that the middles drew pictures and made their own little turkeys.

P.S. I revamped the blog a bit... I ♥ed my bright and pretty page but it just didn't feel right with the weather and it being fall and all :) What do ya'll think?

P.P.S. We are going to do Thanksgiving a day early in our new house! I'm really excited since this will be the first time we host it!

No comments:

Post a Comment