Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Holidays!

I suppose it's a good thing that I haven't posted in a while. That means I've been busy cleaning, right? Well, perhaps not as much as I would like BUT it is the holiday's and things have been BUSY! We've had a Chanukah celebration with family and then at home and today we went out to look at Christmas lights with the boys. Then of course there is wrapping presents and keeping them UNOPENED under the tree! (the boys have actually been doing really well!) Add to that getting invitations ready for Logan's birthday party, taking them to his class to hand them out, holiday baking, and trying to plan for Jameson's 1st birthday party next month too! It feels like things are just unending. Oh! And I have to get my hair cut, the boys too, and schedule our family pictures for this year... and still register for my teacher certification exam (I am scared to take it so I keep putting off even signing up! lol)

So here I am at the end of another day and the house is not as clean as I'd like it but who wants to clean anymore? Hubby is playing a video game and Jameson is playing upstairs while the 3 older boys are asleep so I guess it's that time for me again... cleaning, cleaning, cleaning....

No comments:

Post a Comment