Saturday, December 10, 2011

Keeping up

Here we are at the end of my first week back on track of my quest and I'm feeling really good about myself! My house is by NO means immaculate but every time I walk in I feel good about the state of things. The hubby has even noticed how much nicer the house has been looking. Heck, even the boys rooms and the upstairs toy room has stayed in a pretty good state of cleanliness - a pretty amazing feat actually! I still haven't gotten my schedule totally worked out, the days are still crazy with trying to squeeze in observations and hubby going to school but hopefully by the end of next week I can have a basic schedule worked out (for now I have a rough draft on the dry erase calendar).

The boys have been doing really well with the schedule we have been on too and I've been really good staying off the computer (well, I still check in but I haven't been just sitting on my butt online). The TV is off most of the day and I think things are going really great right now and I couldn't be happier! I really hope I can keep it up for the long haul.

RaNDoM Tip #2

Take things upstairs every time you go up.
If you don't have stairs take something to be put away every time you go from one room to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment