Saturday, March 12, 2011

Catch-Up anyone???

Geeze! I feel like all I've done on this blog is play catch up! This last time isn't completely my fault though, my computer plug broke so I didn't have my lap top. Now I'm back on my computer and just have to find the time to get everything from the past few weeks up and then keep up with my blogging again.

The boys, my husband, and I have all been passing around sickness lately. When at least one of us isn't feeling well it's hard to get much of anything accomplished and when I am not feeling well almost nothing gets done. I think we are finally heading on the upward slope here though. Today I went and got new glasses, which I am hoping will help solve this constant headache I've had. Jameson is getting older and it's helping that he isn't eating so much so I have more time to get things done. This next week is Spring Break so when Logan goes back to school I'll really get getting back on my schedule.

Here are some pictures of the fun we've had recently :)

SNOW DAY in TEXAS!!!
Sleding down the drive way! OH WHAT FUN!
Look @ the SNOW!
 
BUBBLES

Wyatt in the cool 3D glasses for the sidewalk chalk
Mighty Morphin' Moo Pork!

Wyatt playing dress-up


Swinging at the park

SLIDE!

ART TIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment