Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bedtime Nightmare

I can handle the boys all day but come bed time my nightmare begins. Logan was always so good and still will lay in bed and go to sleep even if he's "not tired". For a while CJ was even doing really well so I just had to worry about Wyatt. Now it's back to CJ and Wyatt not wanting to sleep and add to that Jameson is usually awake so I'm carting his ever growing butt around and it's just a big nightmare. What makes it even worse is the fact that when their Daddy is home they go STRAIGHT to bed for him! I just don't get it. I have watched him and mimicked what he does at bed time and for naps but it just doesn't work for me. I keep saying I'm going to do the "back to bed" routine thing that SuperNanny does but that entails not talking to them and just taking them back to bed over and over again and I just don't have the patience for that! I'm dying for the day that I say "Good night" do each of them and they all go to their rooms and I don't see them again until morning (preferably late morning) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment