Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shop-a-holic!

There is a history of shopaholics in my family for certain. My mom was, by far, the biggest shopaholic there is. I grew up in stores like Ross, Marshalls, Tuesday Morning, and all sorts of other thrifty shopping places. I will openly admit that I LOVE to shop! However, I HATE to spend money! Most of the time I don't go out and do any real shopping the way I grew up. When I go to walmart I'll pick something up here and there but that's usually the extent of shopping for me. Recently I realized that I was in need of clothes to wear to go on my observations for school. Some of the things that I have that would be appropriate don't really fit me, well, most of my clothes don't really fit me, and I don't have a lot of formal clothes to wear. For my observation today (Wednesday) I knew I needed to get at least 1 or 2 outfits so yesterday I took Logan and Jameson with me to Ross (man, I love that store) and went shopping for the first time in what feels like forever. There was a TON of stuff that I wanted to buy but because I hate to spend money I tried to keep my spending under $50. I finally decided on 2 super cute dresses and 2 cute shirts (they'll go with some black pants thta I can fit into, i think...). I still have more things I want to get and need to get but I'm so happy to have a few new things and I'm so ready to clean out my closet and fill it back up again! :) I really have to becareful because I know I could totally go crazy and shop and spend money every day! I won't spend a lot of money but if I did it every day like I want to it would totally add up!

one of my pretty new dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment