Thursday, April 21, 2011

Why do I blog?

It occured to me the other day that I have very few followers on here... and even less comments on my blog posts. That got me thinking, WHY do I keep blogging when no one seems to be reading? I guess it's kind of an outlet for me now. Initially this blog was going to help keep me in check and get me to keep up with household things... and it definitely has done that... but it's also done more. This has turned into a place I can show off some of the awesome things my boys do and just get some of my life out there and off my chest. As much as I started this blog to be in touch with other people, I've realized now that this blog is for me. Even though I would like to think my life is interesting enough for others to want to read about it and comment on it, I know it's not. So here I keep on bloggin' for myself and whoever else may be interested in my life and my quest to be a better mommy.

2 comments: