Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy Busy Bumble Bees!

The past few days have been busy. A friend I hadn't seen in many years came to visit Friday. Saturday we had Tball game and then a birthday party and another party on Sunday too. So lots of busi-ness this week-end and then stressing over school work. The house has been pretty clean, although the other night I had to take away a ton of toys from the toy room. They weren't even playing with them, just taking toys out and dumping them or throwing them. So that was it with those and into the laundry room they go!

This morning was the first time in over a week that I was awake enough to work out. It felt really good and I got about 15 minutes of Zumba done and I hope to do at least the same tomorrow.

Tuesday's are my school nights so Hubby gets all 4 boys to himself! He does a really good job with them most of the time. Before I left for class I let him get dinner started and I set the boys up to do an art project. Logan had found a brown paper bag and asked if he could make a puppet. I didn't have any other small bags but I had a big one and figured they could all decorate that one together. Since noone would really be able to keep a close eye on the boys we decided they could use stickers to make their puppets. They came out pretty cute and I got to see their artwork when I got home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment