Friday, August 26, 2011

B2S 2011

OMG! I can't believe my baby is a 1st grader! Monday Logan started first grade and here it is Friday and he's finished his first week. He (as you can see to the right) was very excited to start school! I think he was a little nervous too since he requested that everyone take him and walk him in. Of course the parking lot was nuts so we decided to park in front of the new house and walk from there (our new house is so close to his school, it's going to be so nice when we get to move in!). Hopefully next week will go as smoothly as this week and the rest of the year will follow suit.
Hubby also started his Fall classes this week and I'm not looking forward to it since he's going M-W-F so that's 3 mornings he is gone instead of 2 and 2 days instead of 1 that I pretty much don't see him at all. Luckily I was able to get my school stuff worked out so I get a month break right now and then a few months break after Thanksgiving and then don't start student teaching until Fall 2012. Horray for more time with my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment