Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blog Changes ♥

Oh I'm so excited! Yup, I'm very easily excited :) I figured out how to get tabs and different pages here on my blog! I guess that's what happens when I'm not on FB or CM all the time and get to sit around and play on here :) So I now have my home page with all the basics in my quest to be a better mommy and then I've added a page for my cooking (when I have a good recipe or try something new and yummy), my baking (my cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc), funny things my kids say (pretty self explanatory), and just some random thoughts of mine and quotes I find and like. I would really love some feed back and know if anyone out there is even reading my blog and cares about the changes lol. So take a look ^^^^ up there and check out my new pages and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment