Monday, July 11, 2011

It's time for change!

This is it ... it's time and I am ready! I've gotten really caught up on the house (for today at least) and my alarm is set to get up tomorrow and work out. Man, I can't even remember the last time I worked out. Today I cooked dinner and a friend and her husband came over and so I enjoyed some much needed grown up conversations. I also got a call back about a focus group that, even if they don't call me back, I'll still make $100! I'm so excited and so ready to do more focus groups and make some more extra money! HORRAY!!! Today was just a really good day and I'm ready for another great one tomorrow! I spent almost NO time on the computer today and so I spent a lot of time with the boys and doing things I need to do. What a wonderful and free feeling! I'm so ready for tomorrow and I hope it goes as well as I'm thinking it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment