Monday, July 18, 2011

New stuff!

I love getting new stuff and sadly I think I may have inherited my mom's constant need for design changes! So far I've been pretty good since I'm still building up all the things that I have so when I want to buy something I get something new that we don't have... example... We have a wall that I put pictures of us up on and it's pretty much always just been just that and I new we needed a table or something there. Then, during a birthday party for one of the boys, when we were pulling all the chairs out of the kitchen and into the living room it dawned on me... something with SEATING! Ohhh and STORAGE! I knew we needed to find a bench with some storage but that turned out to be easier said than done. We finally found one we liked and although it's not perfect it's really nice and works and looks GOOD - which really, isn't that all that matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment