Friday, July 22, 2011

Frickin' Frack!

"Moooooommy! Wyatt spilled Water in the laundry roooooooom!"

Ugh... of course he did, he spills water everywhere but I'm nursing the baby so I'll get up later and clean it... WRONG ANSWER! By the time I make it to the laundry room I realize very quickly that Wyatt did NOT spill water, there was WAY more than he could have gotten and my laundry room was officially flooded with a good inch or so of water (probably would have been more if there hadn't already been towels, sheets, and folded clothes on the floor that soaked up a ton of water. So we clean up all that and there is still standing water in the washer so I try to just put it on the spin cycle... didn't work... so I rewash it... didn't work and just stops running in the middle... I give up! Looks like we're getting a new washer and dryer... for now I have a huge mound of sopping wet clothes and towels (etc) on my garage floor... I guess I could toss it in the dryer, since that still works.... but they they'd just be dry and dirty... We're going to my dad's tomorrow so maybe I'll bring that stuff to wash there while we go look for (and hopefully buy and get delivered asap) a new washer and dryer set.

No comments:

Post a Comment