Monday, July 25, 2011

Trouble


Yup, that's what this could be! I have a bunch of friends that sew all the time and it has peeked my interest more than it already had been peeked. I've been wanting to buy a sewing machine for a while now and my dad had mentioned he had my mom's old machine and I told him I'd love to have it sometime. So this weekend (while we were over helping him move the swing set in his yard after going shopping for our new washer and dryer --- which is a story for another day) he gave me my mom's sewing machine along with the manual he went online and found and printed out! I turned it on last night and it is working! Now to buy some thread so I can play around with it with some random material I have around the house before really getting started and diving in with some new fabrics! I AM SO EXCITED! Maybe by next year I'll be good enough that I can make some costumes and stuff for the boys to play with, or maybe at least make some little outfits to add to their dramatic play bucket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment