Saturday, July 9, 2011

Making some extra $$$$

A friend gave me some info into some places to get some extra money through focus groups. I'm hoping that I can get an extra couple hundred or so a month to help out while I'm finishing school. The stuff, for the most part, seems simple enough and I can pick and choose what I want to do. I'm not sure if I'll just put the money away for a "rainy" day or if I'll put it into our checking account to help with bills and stuff just yet, but who couldn't use extra cash? Not to mention that it is stress free and not something that I have to commit to doing all day every day 5 days a week like a job. Part of me really wants to go back to work, for the money and to be out of the house and all of that, but at the same time I can't stand the thought of leaving my babies. I've been a SAHM now for 3 1/2 years and would love to do that for about 3 1/2 years more, until Jameson is older and more ready for a daycare setting. Unfortunately that's not really an option since I have student teaching next spring and then I have to work after that so I can start to pay off my stupid student loans ::sigh:: what did I get myself into when I decided to go back to school 6 years ago??? Now I'm contemplating going for my doctorate next fall after finishing my masters just to put off working more OY!

No comments:

Post a Comment