Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Failing Miserably

I was going to start getting up early this week and getting myself adjusted for school starting in less than 2 weeks and I'm failing miserably! I get up around 6 but go right back to sleep! I just can't do it! I'm still up and everything by 8 but by then Logan would be late for school. I am going to aim for 6:30 tomorrow and see how I do. I have to get up and shower and start breakfast and then make sure Logan is up at least to eat and get dressed and act like he would if he were going to school. Getting to bed early has been going well, and I should be wide awake by 6-6:30 because I'm getting a good nights sleep. By next week I really want to be going good on the schedule so that come August 23rd getting up will be really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment