Sunday, August 8, 2010

Making a Schedule

The thought of making a schedule stresses me out to no end. I absolutly HATE the idea of doing the same things at the same time every day no matter what. Granted I have a little bit of a schedule we follow now, but there is plenty of wiggle room and we work with things as the day goes along. Right now we basically have breakfast in the morning, a snack a few hours later, lunch and then nap for the little boys. Logan and I do an activity or practice reading during nap time and then we all do something fun together after nap before I make dinner, then we eat, do chores and then it's bath and bed time. I have a GENERAL schedule but it's not this at exactly this time, this at exactly this time. I'm going to try to work it out so that the boys are more sure of what is happening at specific time. UGH being an organized mommy is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment